By continuing to browse our site, you consent to our placing cookies on your computer (unless you have chosen to disable them via your browser).
We respect your right to privacy and are committed to maintaining it. We only collect, store and process your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2011.
What are cookies?
Are there different types of cookies?
We have classified our cookies into two different types; First and Third party cookies. First party cookies are the cookies that Debenhams plc set to offer you a fully functional experience when visiting our site. Third party cookies are set by our business partners such as Social Media and Adobe Flashplayer.
Name of cookie Party Purpose of Cookie agentscape-tag-devtype First Party - Session Stores the device type (desktop or mobile) that is accessing the website. agentscape-proc First Party - Session Stores a value to bypass mobile device detection. s_cc Third Party - Session This cookie is simply to test whether or not the user supports cookies. s_sq Third Party - Session Store anonymous visitor information for website analytics purposes. s_vi Third Party - Persistent Stores anonymous visitor information for website analytics purposes. ASP.NET_SessionId Third Party - EuroInvestor We use session cookies to store a LCID value that keeps country specific abbreviations such as language translations and date format to be used internally with our tools. This results in a cookie whose sole purpose is to carry these abbreviations, the cookie is removed when the user ends its session. datr, i_id, lsd, lu, SR_geoCodeCache Third Party - Social Media such as Facebook, Twitter These cookies are required to enable our customers to share their shopping experiences through social media such as Facebook and Twitter etc. Please note that if you do choose to share through these social media providers that we don't control the setting of these cookies and we recommend that you check the provider's website for further information.
We have tried to ensure that you our visitors have full visibility of the cookies used on our website. Our website requires certain cookies to be enabled however if you would like to restrict or block cookies from this website you can use your browser to do so. Each browser allows you to restrict or block cookies in different ways so we recommend that you visit the Help section to learn how to set your preferences.
- Use of Information
What are cookies used for?
- For marketing proposes, for example to display personalised banners.
- To identify you as you move around our site and to monitor your journey. This enables us to identify issues and improve our customer journey.
- To provide site usage information which will further help us improve and develop the services we offer.
- You may change your website browser settings to reject cookies. To learn how to disable cookies or opt out of their usage please visit www.aboutcookies.org. Please note, however, in the event you do reject cookies this may impair the functionality of the website.
- At no point do our cookies or those of our third parties store your personal payment information.
The pages on the website ("the website") are published by NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions, LLC ("Corporate Solutions", "us" or "we") on behalf of Debenhams plc ("Debenhams plc").
Corporate Solutions will not collect any information about individuals, except where it is specifically and knowingly provided by them.
What information might be held about me?
Information that you have provided to us including but not limited to when you:
- Information you provide our partners and when you report a problem with the website.
- Information you provide to us when applying through the Website for registration, subscribing to any of our services or requesting further services.
- If you contact us for any reason, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Information we collect using cookies stored on your device. Please see the section on cookies for more information and how to manage them.
- Your IP address
- Details of your visits to the website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data and the resources, advertisements and linked sites that you access.
- Information provided to us by other companies who have obtained your permission to share information about you
Information we request and hold includes but is not limited to the following:
- Your name, age, date of birth, sex
- Billing and delivery postal addresses
- Phone and fax numbers
- Email addresses
- Usernames and passwords
- Browsing activities
- Your queries
We, or third party data processors who act on our behalf, may use the personal data you provide us in the following manner:
- To monitor and improve the services and the Website
- To verify your identity.
- Market research purposes
- To enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements;
- In the detection and prevention of fraud or other crimes.
- To assist with any of your customer queries
- For research, analysis, risk management, legal, accounting, administrative, testing, monitoring and for our business operations.
Unless you have not consented to, we may use your personal data in the following manner:
We may disclose personal data we collect to third parties in the following manner:
- We may pass your personal data to other companies to support our business operations, and or audit purposes.
- We may disclose your personal data where it is necessary to comply with any applicable law or an order of a governmental or law enforcement body.
- We may pass on non-personal aggregated information about website usage to reputable organisations for research or analysis purposes only.
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of the Debenhams plc Group of Companies, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
- We do pass your details to Debenhams' approved Customer Service centres, who adhere to the UK Data Protection Acts 1998, and who will use this data solely for the purpose of answering your customer queries.
The information collected will be used to send you the information you have requested and to provide information that may be useful to you.
We may share non-personal aggregate statistics (group) data about our site visitors' traffic patterns with partners or other parties. However, we do not sell or share any information about individual users.
For further information about cookies and how to manage them visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Transferring data internationally
By using the Website you consent to the transfer of your personal data to third party data processors located in countries outside of the European Economic Area ('EEA')
Phishing is a method used by fraudsters to deceive someone into giving sensitive information. Most of the time phishing will take the form of emails, which purport to be from well-known companies and ask recipients to send their private information. This information is then used for identity theft and fraud.
Debenhams will only ask you to send personal details by email if it is responding to a query you have sent it online and these details are needed to answer your query properly. In this case, there will be a unique reference number in Debenhams' email to you, which refers to your original query. Debenhams will never ask you to send any personal details by email unless you have contacted Debenhams first. If you have not contacted Debenhams, please ignore any email claiming to be from Debenhams which asks for personal details, and let us know about it.
If Debenhams ever requires your personal information other than when you have already contacted Debenhams with a query, for security reasons we will ask you to give us a call.
- Your rights
In addition to the company's safeguards, your personal data is protected in the UK by the Data Protection Act. This provides amongst other things that the data we hold about you should be processed lawfully and fairly. It should be accurate, relevant and not excessive. The information should be kept up to date, where necessary, and not retained for longer than is necessary. It should be kept securely to prevent unauthorised access by other people. You have the right to see what is held about you and correct any inaccuracies online. You can do this by using the "login" link at the beginning of the Alerting Service page.
You have the right to ask what personal data is held by us, about you. We may charge a fee for this which will not exceed £10.00. Write to us at E-commerce (Customer Relations), Debenhams Retail plc, 10 Brock Street, Regent's Place, London, NW1 3FG or email us at Customer.Enquires@debenhams.com.
You have the right to have change any inaccuracies in the details we hold about you. You may exercise your rights by means of a request in writing to us at E-commerce (Customer Relations), Debenhams Retail plc, 10 Brock Street, Regent's Place, London, NW1 3FG or by emailing us at Customer.Enquires@debenhams.com.
- Policy changes
Any changes to this policy will be posted here.
NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions treats all the data held with the utmost care and security. Any details you give will remain completely confidential.
registered in England No. 5448421,
10 Brock Street